Dead Space 2 Multiplayer issue

by Sir_Wiliam_VII

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 2 Multiplayer issue

★★★ Newbie

Some friends of mine and me are trying to get some nostalgia and play the multiplayer, we all have the game on origin, but if we try to create a group and search for a game we get divided, 2 players (always the same ones) stay in the lobby, while the other 2 get kicked out. Everybody tried to host it, always the same result, since the multiplayer isn't that active anymore we try to queue up in the same quickmatch, same result 2 of us get in seperate lobbies. It has nothing to do with Nat type, since we all have the same type (moderate).

Message 1 of 4 (841 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 2 Multiplayer issue

Community Manager
@Sir_Wiliam_VII Is everyone on the same network? has everyone tried getting their NAT to open or trying a static IP to see if this still happens?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (777 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Sir_Wiliam_VII Wanted to confirm if this is still happening, is it the same people always getting kicked?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is still happening, but further testing implies that it is random who can play with who, unfortunately we were never able to form a stabel lobby with 4 people, 3 was the highest we achieved.  

Message 3 of 4 (787 Views)

Community Manager
@Sir_Wiliam_VII Is everyone on the same network? has everyone tried getting their NAT to open or trying a static IP to see if this still happens?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (778 Views)