Re: Dead Space 1 and 2 not see origin library

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 1 and 2 not see origin library

★★★ Newbie

unable to connect to the ea servers. And Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 not see the origin library. Reedem code not work. Help support

Message 1 of 6 (1,096 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@Shadowofhun Can you check if a Firewall, VPN or software, or setting may be interfering with network traffic?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,005 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Shadowofhun To confirm are you unable to connect to servers when signing into Origin, or in a specific game? 

For your missing games can (if you're not running into issues signing into Origin) can you check the filters in the top right of your library? And if not Clear Origin Cache?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,064 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yes this is my problem, dead space 3 connects but the others are not visible
Message 3 of 6 (1,039 Views)

Community Manager
@Shadowofhun Can you check if a Firewall, VPN or software, or setting may be interfering with network traffic?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,006 Views)

Community Manager
@Shadowofhun Wanted to check if the steps above helped us?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 6 (989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same issue, purchased all 3 off of steam yet only the third shows up on my EA account. The other two crash upon startup.

Message 6 of 6 (723 Views)