Re: Mouse Aim Issue; Slow Movements Undetected

by eyekeelyou

Original Post

Dead Space 1 Mouse is so slow to turn when walking that game is unplayable

★★★ Newbie

So I skipped this game on release and finally just got around to playing it, or rather CANNOT.

The game loads fine, I had to DISABLE origin in games to eliminate the ongoing DOUBLE MOUSE issue, thanks.

I not find that no matter how I configure the mouse options WHEN moving in a direction and TRYING to TURN I get a turn rate of 2 degrees per second....... so to turn a corner to escape a stampeding monster I have to come to a complete stop, swing my mouse furiously and then run...

This is terrible, I have tried online fixes for your game and nothing works. Why is there not a patch for this yet???

Message 1 of 3 (3,677 Views)

Mouse Aim Issue; Slow Movements Undetected

★ Apprentice

I've noticed a problem with the mouse controls. There is a dead zone of sorts when aiming, where slow mouse movements will not register. It's definitely an issue with acceleration.  No change to sensitivity fixes this. I'm well aware of the vsync issue and it is turned off in the game. Hoping I can get a solution. Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (3,540 Views)

Re: Mouse Aim Issue; Slow Movements Undetected

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Massive necro I know, but thought I'd toss this out for anyone else who stumbles on this. turning v-sync ON actually fixed my slow turning issues, as well as an odd shuttering problem that made my guy move like a ghost from some creepy horror movie lol

Message 3 of 3 (2,684 Views)