Accepted Solution

When is Dead Space 4

★★ Newbie

Can you guys make Dead Space 4 please 

Message 1 of 5 (1,505 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When is Dead Space 4

Community Manager

Sorry to say @indiegamesplus but I am not aware of any plans for a Dead Space 4.

If that should change I will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,312 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Sorry to say @indiegamesplus but I am not aware of any plans for a Dead Space 4.

If that should change I will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,313 Views)

DEAD SPACE 4 ?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

is it me or has all the good linear games gone . I downloaded dead space 1 2 3 today from ea access and the nostalgia was amazing . The claustrophobic hallways the great sound the horror . EA has come leaps and bounds with graphics now . Imagine going back to its roots of the original with Ray tracing new story can be a real winner there.  I know visercal are gone now but c'mon EA forget about making money for 5 mins and give your fans so much needed DEAD SPACE

Message 3 of 5 (1,121 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
need more dead space
Message 4 of 5 (1,165 Views)

Dead Space 4

★★★★★ Novice

Hello EA-Team,

i know that i probably won´t get the anwser i hope for (if i get one) but i hope you are aware that most of the fans of Dead Space are still waiting for Dead Space 4.

There are even other Studios who start producing similar Games (mostly coopied from Dead Space feeling) to go for the Market you left behind. I´m on different websites

and Discords where the only Topic is if there will be another Part of the Gameline. Could you pls be so kind and stop teasing us by making clear if you even think about 

making Games like this anymore? I know i´m asking for much here but you close Visceral Games and as Cherry on top, the Creative Director of the Game still had Plans for it.

best Regards,

everyone who loves Dead Space

Message 5 of 5 (845 Views)