Re: Character spinning

by MadCheeks68

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Character spinning

★ Novice

Whenever I press the sprint key my character starts to spin uncontrollably, I’ve changed the key to something else to see if it was a problem with shift but it wasn’t it happens with every key I press. I’ve disabled all overlays and have disconnected all controllers but nothing works.

Message 1 of 6 (1,510 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@MadCheeks68 Can you try running a repair via Origin, by right-clicking on your game in your library? Also, does this happen with just controllers or have you test M&K?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,460 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@MadCheeks68 Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (1,475 Views)

★ Novice

I’m playing on pc

Message 3 of 6 (1,466 Views)

Community Manager
@MadCheeks68 Can you try running a repair via Origin, by right-clicking on your game in your library? Also, does this happen with just controllers or have you test M&K?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,461 Views)

★ Novice

I’ll try the repair, and it only happens on m&k ive had to play on controller

Message 5 of 6 (1,456 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem, 

uninstalled, reinstalled. 

repaired. 

unhooked everything. 

it happened after patch. 

spins uncontrollably. 

no other EA game. or any game for that matter. 

Message 6 of 6 (1,085 Views)