Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition PS3 code.

by calsimps

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Used code

★★★★ Newbie

I entered a new password because Origin refused to recognise my old one! Then it asked me to set up my account again which I did! It asked for my product code and after I entered it, it kept coming up saying that the code is already used!  Any ideas??

Message 2 of 19 (779 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Used code

Champion

READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert....

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

View in thread

Message 3 of 19 (798 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Crysis 3 Hunter Edition PS3 code.

★★★★ Newbie

I went out today and bought Crysis 3 Hunter Edition on the Playstation 3. I got home and found the code to access the extra content. I went into the playstation store and attempted to redeem the code and it said that the code has already been used. However I have only just purchased it and I have not redeemed the code myself. I am unsure on what to do. I don't want to start the game without it.

Message 1 of 19 (805 Views)

Re: Used code

Champion

READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert....

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 3 of 19 (799 Views)

Crysis is telling me my code is already used

★★★ Newbie

This started last week for no apparent reason. Can you help?

Message 4 of 19 (586 Views)

Re: Crysis is telling me my code is already used

★★★ Newbie

What type of code are you referring to?

Have you purchased the game? or Is it shared copy? 

Message 5 of 19 (580 Views)

Re: Crysis is telling me my code is already used

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have the same Problem with crysis3 and dead space 3, the games are retail so i spent some money and this is jus anoying!

We are reffering to the activation code.

Message 6 of 19 (574 Views)

"This product key is already in use"

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I Bought crysis 3 for a weak ago, and when I finaly tried to install it, this message came up: "This product key is already in use"

I don't under stand I bougt this all new

Message 7 of 19 (762 Views)

Re: Crysis 3 Hunter Edition PS3 code.

★★★★ Novice

hey i have the same problem too man, yea i just bought mines at gamestop and it sayed it has been redeemed

Message 8 of 19 (718 Views)

Crysis 3 wants me to activate code again?

★ Newbie

WHEN I TRY TO PLAY CRYSIS 3, IT TAKES ME TO A WINDOW WHICH WANTS ME TO ACTIVATE MY GAME. ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE ALREADY ACTIVATED IT MONTHS AGO AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING SUCCESSFULLY UNTIL NOW. Reinserting my activation code will not fix it due to the fact that I already used that codes months ago and it just tells me that code is already in use. 

Message 9 of 19 (607 Views)

Re: Crysis 3 wants me to activate code again?

★★★ Newbie

i also just ran into this [problem....i purchased the game back when it first launched for the pc and tried to play it tonight and it wants me to activate my game again which dosnt work since i already used the key when i originaly installed it.

Message 10 of 19 (566 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help