Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

"Champions Fall"

by bukakishot

Original Post

"Champions Fall"

★★★★ Newbie

So I have a game breaking idea that people may rally behind. I think you should make a game mode (training, play apex, "champions fall") Creating champions fall is a mode only opened once you become a champion the previous round giving the hardcore players a little more XP for the game (maybe 3x XP) and the rings move faster! No one has attempted this in this style game and I think it will become the takeover. Give me some feedback !

Message 1 of 8 (211 Views)

Re: "Champions Fall"

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Wow, nice. I love the concept, keeping it a battle of the champions but are the number of players the same as normal game? Love the idea. Keep it up👌🏼

Message 2 of 8 (203 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yes number of players completely the same everything is the same, obviously Qs may be a little longer, but the sheer fact that the champions or more skilled players will be facing more skilled players will be exhilarating!! 

Message 3 of 8 (190 Views)

★ Apprentice
so like a built-in championship that you have to qualify for? Sounds awesome!
Message 4 of 8 (153 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Yea every game you win the next game you can champions fall! and it can be way more skill oriented with a plethora of talented players Standard smile

Message 5 of 8 (145 Views)

★ Apprentice
It should let the kill leader, champion, and any member of the winning squad join though. (up to 5 players, but typically 3 or 4) It would allow the game to be a little more populated.
Message 6 of 8 (137 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

No I think you are missing the point, the champion squads of every fall have the choice as a champion to do champions fall. Not just champion or just 1 man, if you are the champion for 1 single game you get a ticket (3 tickets handed out) and the game mode will highlight and you can select champions fall. Pre-mades can all go in, or you can go solo BUT everyone who is in champions fall is a prior champion. Kinda like the hunger games special edition "victors only". So only the winners may join champions fall. Then if thats successful you can maybe implement ladders or brackets or leagues for progressive champions falls (for people who win in champions fall. Also maybe instead of just XP if you are the winner of a champions fall you get an apex crate for skins. And furthermore if they do implement leagues, you could have league only legendary skins for characters "like a champions skin" for that given season, or a few skins for whoever is top 10 of most champions fall victories for the season. really give some intensive for victories!

Message 7 of 8 (122 Views)

★ Apprentice

ok that makes sense 

Message 8 of 8 (103 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help