Re: new

by House-of-crimson

Original Post

Accepted Solution

new

★ Apprentice
My idea was to have a legend similar to Fuse except he has both arms and is a gunsmith. His passive would be similar to that of Loba except for ammo. It could be called "Prime Scavenger" he can see through walls to the ammo type that he is using and the ammo type of teammates. His tactical could be called "Added Fire"  gives the him a 30+ ammo increase making him a great last resort. His ultimate could be "Bullet Swarm" all of his guns do 35% more damage while refilling all lost ammo for the team (same as his tactical)

Durations
------------------------

Added Fire=20 sec

Bullet swarm=40 sec

Message 1 of 23 (6,083 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

One more idea I had was some sort of an Arc Star launcher. Im not too sure how we would balance it so that its not too OP, but i would recommend keeping it in the Firing Rangeuntil it is fully balanced. And maybe make arc stars a bit rarer or make the weapon either rare or have a low spawn rate in care packages. I would say only put them on the Olympus map and put 3 alone on the map. Name for it could be Arcannon

View in thread

Message 5 of 23 (6,058 Views)

All Replies

@Valkyr_Yin,

What game is this idea for?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 23 (6,079 Views)

★ Apprentice

Another idea I had was a sister to bloodhound as we only have two healers. If you guys could think of names in the comments that would be great. Her passive would be Breath of Nature where she can hear enemies breathing (similar to Seers ADS) but so that its not too OP there is only a certain radius of it. Tactical would be Heir of the Nest where she summons a baby prowler that heals the team (like lifelines drone) but alot more mobile so you can shoot on the move and get heals if you take dmg. Ult would be Finally Queen where the prowler (we will name Aeras) is all grown up but instead of healing it sneaks up on enemies and deals 35 dmg per hit and has 60 hp. Forgot to mention the tactical lasts 40 sec and the ult lasts 60.

Again names for the new legend would be greatly appreciated thx :D 

-From, random internet 12yo

Message 3 of 23 (6,073 Views)

★ Apprentice

Apex legends but i think im on the wrong page

Message 4 of 23 (6,072 Views)

★ Apprentice

One more idea I had was some sort of an Arc Star launcher. Im not too sure how we would balance it so that its not too OP, but i would recommend keeping it in the Firing Rangeuntil it is fully balanced. And maybe make arc stars a bit rarer or make the weapon either rare or have a low spawn rate in care packages. I would say only put them on the Olympus map and put 3 alone on the map. Name for it could be Arcannon

Message 5 of 23 (6,059 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hey! I'm back after a one month break. And with a new idea too. What if we made a green body sheild and instead of being a regular body sheild, every shot you get refills its sheild slots. So when you equip it, it starts at 1 bar, and progressively fills up the more fights you get into. Also, it has 5 sheild bars in total. I want this to be a STORM POINT only weapon considering how unbalanced this is. But a simple solution would to make it only fill by small amounts per shot. So if it doesnt fill, you just can't aim.

Message 6 of 23 (5,662 Views)

★★ Guide
@Valkyr_Yin this sounds very broken but has potential if balanced right. i recommend maybe making it that while you have this shield equip dealing set amounts of damage id say 300 that way its easy to get to but not that easy that its popping all the time unless your an absolute bad *. it also wouldn't fully remove the shield refills which are very important and are something you dont want to over look unless you want to change how the game is played completely which to me feels like it would be a bad idea. what do you think does that balance it out a little
Message 7 of 23 (5,654 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I would say that balances it out a lot. I think making the damage-recharge as a sort of last resort because we all know how hard it is sometimes to stay stocked up on batteries and cells.

Message 8 of 23 (5,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I would also try and maybe make a mode in the firing range so you can at least test out all of the legends in the firing range. Not really another mode, just an upgrade. I think it would help you pick which legend you would unlock instead of unlocking at random. Just thought it would be a cool feature.

Message 9 of 23 (5,645 Views)

★ Apprentice

I will be uploading my Ideas for Apex a lot more than I used to and am glad people are actually seeing them Standard smile

Message 10 of 23 (5,643 Views)