a new legend i need a name tho

by komodo_captain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

a new legend i need a name tho

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

passive (exo skeleton ) it lets the player run and jump better also you can wall run 

ability (focus) makes the player have a sort of aim assist with lower recoil

another idea for the ability is (cloak) it makes the player invisible for a short time but i though its a bit to much like wrath but i want your thoughts 

main ability ( titan fall ) a custom built titan falls from the sky being able to hold the whole squad with small turrets on the side for them to sit on the main rider controls the titan using only a sword also it takes ages to have ready so something you would use at like the end of the game or for your going to die btw ramparts passive works on the mech

design for titan it should look like a normal titan but all beat up with wire and stuff sticking out of it also it should shake a bit every time it walks also walks slower

design for player a old beat up robot body kinda like  the titan with wires sticking out and slight sparks coming out

back story a old pilots consciousness was illegally put inside of a robot body as a experiment from a shady business where they kept him in a lab testing him and stretching him to his limits to make a war machine but one day after plotting his escape he finally put his plan in to action taking out the group of scientists and guards that came to test him grabbing a gun and the keys that kept him locked up using his old military training to gun down any one that came his way finally escaping to see the world      

Message 1 of 6 (1,738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: a new legend i need a name tho

★★★★ Apprentice
@komodo_captain Sounds coolio! I think something like Skelotic or Torrent could be a neat name

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,141 Views)

All Replies

Re: new legend spcp spare pathfinder controlled by pilot (name bob) (mecha scrap

★★★★ Guide
@komodo_captain You have 3 dots in the right hand corner, click that and you get some options like "Edit". Now you don't have to make your post a mess.
Message 2 of 6 (1,529 Views)

Re: new legend spcp spare pathfinder controlled by pilot (name bob) (mecha scrap

★★ Novice

thx

Message 3 of 6 (1,198 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@komodo_captain Sounds coolio! I think something like Skelotic or Torrent could be a neat name
Message 4 of 6 (1,142 Views)

★★ Novice
@ValkyrieCandy i like the name torrent
Message 5 of 6 (996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The name of the character should be Pilot

Message 6 of 6 (461 Views)