Please buff Mirage ult

by ImNotDecoy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please buff Mirage ult

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

As you can see I am Mirage main.. i playing him a lot... lots of people playing other champs than Mirage. And I know why... because his ult.... Angry

Ok his ult is good for escapes or engage... but... when you are get close to an enemy... you can't shoot...  and it's same for escaping... you cant heal yourself.... you can't zipline... you are just an "invisible" guy who can be spotted by enemy... Guys do you remember Titanfall 2 invisible ability...you can shoot  and you become visible... and that's  perfect .... I dont know  why  they didn't add to Mirage....  Thinking

Ok that's invisibility... now his decoys, when you are invisible ... Really ?  you have just deployed 6 decoys for what ? For standing still and just chilling ??  what the hell ?? They will know you are invisible..   I prefer  2 decoys will retreat away instead 6 standing still.  Thinking  Cool

Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please buff Mirage ult

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I agree with this. His ult needs some kind of buff to make it at least a tad bit useful.

Sure it grants you "invisibility" or transparency as it should be called but the decoys chilling doesnt help unless in a major gunfight and enemy takes their eyes off of you. Maybe make the decoys just run random paths, doesnt matter where just run, and also buff up his other skills. Maybe make it that his tactical allows him to control his decoy by pressing it again, leaving your actual character and granting him that same "invisibility" from his ult but just stay idle. While controlling the decoy you cant shoot and only lasts as long as the cooldown.

As for his passive, kinda okay but only used when already downed. IDK how theyre planning to buff his passive if they ever will.

Was just thinking about this seconds before you made this discussion. 

Love it Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (183 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I agree with this. His ult needs some kind of buff to make it at least a tad bit useful.

Sure it grants you "invisibility" or transparency as it should be called but the decoys chilling doesnt help unless in a major gunfight and enemy takes their eyes off of you. Maybe make the decoys just run random paths, doesnt matter where just run, and also buff up his other skills. Maybe make it that his tactical allows him to control his decoy by pressing it again, leaving your actual character and granting him that same "invisibility" from his ult but just stay idle. While controlling the decoy you cant shoot and only lasts as long as the cooldown.

As for his passive, kinda okay but only used when already downed. IDK how theyre planning to buff his passive if they ever will.

Was just thinking about this seconds before you made this discussion. 

Love it Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (184 Views)

★ Apprentice
#MakeMirageSombra
Message 3 of 3 (119 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help