by Technodono

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

New legend - Kuro (Meele master)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

New legend - Kuro (Meele master)

The game is currently missing a bit of a melee component so I propose that kuro is added as the next legend. The character style would look similar to bangalore however the gender could be male/female/nil/other in other words look more humanistic than droid like.

Passive - energy blade

The energy blade would work just like melee but would have a slightly slower attack animation and increased damage from 30 to 50

Tactical - Tommahawk storm

Adds the tomahawks to the grenade slot and up to 5 can be thrown. They have a faster trow animation than grenades and offer a good alternative if your guns have run out of ammo

Ultimate - Close combat

Kuro now auto equips a katana (can't de-equip it) and can run faster like bangalore when hit. She can swing her katana really quickly and do lots of damage for only a short 20 seconds but 20 seconds could be all you need to wipe out a squad... you choose. The controls for swinging would use the L-trigger like a gun instead of the melee button

I want to hear your thoughts on this legend... please post down below and make sure to vote

Thanks to GameAnax for the awesome image... (in comments)

Message 1 of 4 (152 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New legend - Kuro (Meele master)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I like the idea of a melee focused legend, however i feel this one is OP. here how I would change it

Passive: If you land a melee attack you can instantly throw another for 5 damage. 3 sec cooldown

Tactical: Throw a Haymaker punch for 35 damage and slow the enemy for X seconds 20 sec cooldown

Ultimate: Disarm everyone including yourself and allies in a 20m radius. (cant use guns or grenades) for 10 sec.

Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Kuro

Related image

Message 3 of 4 (117 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yea... thanks for the input.  thought it might be a bit op just having that ultimate because killing a whole squad might get too easy... also that is one heck of a cool image and definitely the kind character I was visioning (well almost)

Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help