Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: New fire-based legend

by FrakkedRabbit

Original Post

New fire-based legend

★★ Newbie

So i've been playing apex for a while now and i've recently thought to myself. "What if there was a fire-based legend in apex?" So here's the baseline, this can be tweaked in many ways, i just would like to see a fire-based legend.

Passive ability: Give immunity to thermite grenades

Active ability: a flamethrower or fire grenade that behaved like a molotov or something

Ultimate ability: I was thinking something along the lines of an orbital napalm strike over a certain area

And that's the basework of an idea for a character I had. I'm excited to see what comes next and as always, see you in the ring.

Message 1 of 4 (216 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Well, what a coinkydink, I also had an idea for a fire based legend.

Name: Tharsis (Droid - Female - Assault Class)

Active Skill: Firestar (Two on separate cooldowns)

Ultimate Skill: Thermal Shield (Personal Defense Shield - Blocks Incoming Fire - Damages Nearby Enemies)

Passive Skill: Fire Keeper (Immunity to Fire - Extra gun damage while standing in fire)

Mine is just a template as well, needs much more detail that I'm just too lazy to put effort into.  

Message 2 of 4 (176 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I like the Idea but the passive should be immune to fire in general so they can just use flamethrower freely, kind of like Caustic
Message 3 of 4 (99 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Oh yes i love me some firestars, plus i love the gun damage while in fire bit, would be intimidating too. I see she will be kinda like Scorch with the Flame Shield, i can dig it. Keep up with the good ideas folks!
Message 4 of 4 (97 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help