by House-of-crimson

Original Post

New character idea: brittle

★★ Guide

Name: brittle 

Type: support

Backstory:

Passive: cracked glass 

When the player focuses fire on a single target for more then one shot. That target will gain a debuff of brittle. The debuff removes a chuck of charge from the current equip armor that the target is wearing up to 2 chunks regardless of type. These chunks for limited amount of time can not be recharged by any means. If the enemy player ducks out of cover and try's to wait out the debuff and you manage to hit them again just before it runs out the timer will reset. If you retarget before they recieve the debuff all progress will be wiped unless they already have the debuff. If they shield swap the new shield will instantly reset this however that shield that they had been wearing still has the effects and will stay like it until it is picked back up. 

Reasons: it makes shield shaping a little more risky forceing players to change their skill game. Makes it easier for solos to widdle down enemies. (Preferable solo, duo player here so it can be difficult) makes control hectic. 

Tactical: glass house: once activated on a targeted ally or an object (such as a rev ult or a crypto drone) an area of effect wave will occur from that position refilling ally shields and slowing enemies movement. On objects it is different. Instead it adds armor to the object but has the same slowing effect. The area of effect isn't huge infact it is quite small being about half the size of a building. 

Reason: I found that as I have only just returned to the game and I of course wanted to play rev that his ult has become so much worse then it used to be. I found myself putting it down but then I'd have an enemy ontop of me. I feel like with so many strong legends these days his kit has just lost that magical touch that I loved when I last played. Or I suck XD. Additionally the idea with this character is to create it as a way to help characters that are suffering against characters like valk and vantage who just do their jobs better then them. 

Ult: those who throw stones 

When activated create a large crystal like barrier around an area. This area can not be entered from any side by any one on the outside even your teams. This can be used to trap those running away or protect yourselves from a third partying group of scumbags. It holds up just a little longer then a phonix kit and can be walked on. The problem is it is see through so other players can watch and plan out strategies. 

Reasons: I like the idea of severing teams or protecting areas and then forceing them to duke it out it is very much a support type move as well protecting the entire team. 

I hope you like the character idea couldn't think of a backstory though which was a shame. I only thought about doing this as after a year of not playing I finally got my game to update and finally got a chance to play something I've been missing for so long so I thought I'd make a character for the things I have been rusty on e.g. place ment of totem and even my movement XD can't wait to get back into it though KEEEEEEENN!! 

Message 1 of 2 (581 Views)

Re: New character idea: brittle

★★★★ Guide

I see the ult being used in choke areas to lock people in zone.
Not being able to heal from just being shot also makes the legend very strong with any burst or auto weapon.
If it was a special tactical or ult-weapon you pulled out the devs could possibly manage the bullets available and firerate to tune it a bit, but not sure about that one.

Message 2 of 2 (421 Views)