Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

New Tracker for all Legends ( All Legends kills )Show all kills in one tracker !

by Superior-H3

Original Post

New Tracker for all Legends ( All Legends kills )Show all kills in one tracker !

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi there,

I would really recommend that we see a new tracker that will mention all kills done in all legends as one tracker, why ? let me explain, 

many reasons will come with this topic I will mention few of them some will seem good and others the opposite it depends what kind of player you are, 

-players that love to play with all legends facing this problem that they have less kills than others but in reality they have more than one player playing in one legends the whole year.

-playing with other legends is fun, but also expansive you will have to spend more money to make your legend as per your standard but also you will have more legends options, you will not face problem of choosing a legend if someone els chooses yours. 

-people will play more seasons as we saw in season 1 not as many people playing with all legends to get more benefits. 

Trust me it will be more FUN Wink 

We love this game lets push it higher. 

Message 1 of 1 (89 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help