Re: New Support Legend Idea

by Jaash00uhJ23

Original Post

New Support Legend Idea

★★★ Newbie

Introduced as a vigilante/hero. both legs are prosthetic like octanes. he receives his ability’s and special prosthetic legs from a unknown genius scientist. 

Name: Demise 

Type of legend: Support 

ultimate: (Blessing) grants teammates and himself bullet deflecting kenetic armor that last 2-4 seconds depending on armor level. slightly weak against charged or power amped weapons, and explosives. 

tactical: (Jump Boost) (3 bars and/or a full bar indicating the amount the player wants to use) while aiming any direction with the spring power in his prosthetic legs he’s able to jump as far as octanes jump pad if the player holds down the button to activate the tactical ability. but if the player decides to use only one bar out of the 3, the legend will only slightly boost towards the direction the player wants to move to (helps a lot when in a fight and ADS)

passive: (adrenaline rush) while shot or being shot at, the legend’s concentration increases for 5 seconds allowing him to fully control his recoil

a second passive or ability because i want this legend to have a mask, is that he has thermal lenses that lets him see damaged enemy’s in the smoke only if he’s ADS. 

other legend facts: 

-name is classified

-height is 5’11

-weight is 159lbs 

Message 1 of 3 (586 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is the bullet deflecting armor total, like invulnerability?
I ask because it is both OP and underwhelming.

2-4 seconds might be all you need, but it is extremely situational making it very hard to pull off unless it is in a team that are all speaking to each other, or that it is casted instantly...even though it is a bit of task loading (you having to click a button in the middle of a fight making you a bit distracted).

I'd work on it, thinking about how it would play. Although that is a "test and feel"-thing that is hard without being able to test,  at least for my part I see it being an issue.
You could potentially make it work like "thorns" and some damage reduction, but have a longer duration?

Message 2 of 3 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DrWizardo thank you for your input, i agree with it being a bit OP and underwhelming, i was thinking making the armor completely vulnerable to headshots and having a longer duration time. the way i was thinking for “demise” to use his ultimate or how the animation would go, was to press a button on a tactical pad located on his left arm, just like bloodhounds tactical. it would send a pulse or wave around him activating his teammates armor as well. i have many ideas on how to make this ultimate and legend work, but honestly i wouldn’t want demise to be easy to use. it would take skill to master him.
Message 3 of 3 (537 Views)