Re: New Legend: Nightmare

by BlackJesus423

Original Post

New Legend: Nightmare

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

-Nightmare-

Class: Mage/Support

Passive - Brain Sap: The person who knocks Nightmare is dealt 3.5 damage a second until they die or until Nightmare is killed/revived. If Nightmare is revived, he heals for the amount of damage the enemy took from this ability.

Tactical -  Dream Realm: Banish you and another target (friendly or enemy)  within 20m to the dream realm. You both cannot move or shoot but, are immune to damage for 4 seconds.  25 second cooldown.

Ultimate - Sleeping Powder: Throw sleeping powder at a targeted area that effects enemies and allies. Targets effected are put to sleep and gain 99% damage reduction for up to 10 seconds. Taking damage wakes target(s). After waking targets are immune to damage for 1 second. When a target is awaken Nightmare is healed. Nightmare is healed by the number of legends effected times the amount of time they were asleep.  ( EX. 3 legends asleep for 10 seconds = 30 hp.) 4 min cooldown

Message 1 of 10 (319 Views)

★★ Guide
Love the concept, personally I would love to incapacitating enemies with your legend.
Message 2 of 10 (273 Views)

★★ Apprentice
name already taken bud, but cool concept.
Message 3 of 10 (236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

My apologizes I didn't see you made a Legend 4 weeks ago with this name. At least I didn't give them similar ability's lol 

Message 4 of 10 (221 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Nice legend. At first I didn’t like the ultimate but it is starting to grow on me. I just didn’t like the idea of being able to do nothing for 10 seconds.

I have an idea for the tactical that you may like. You have to use it on one enemy, both you and the enemy go to the dream realm. You can both move about and shoot at each other (kind of like a forced 1v1). This lasts for 10 seconds or until one of you is downed. When you come out of the dream realm you have damage resistant for 1 second. 

Message 5 of 10 (205 Views)

★ Guide

I will agree 10 secs is a long time in Apex to be motionless. I guess i had in mind you could use your ult to escape or set up a team fight. I do like the idea for a 1 V 1 though. Maybe the winner could get a permanent speed buff like 1% or something.. idk ill have to work it out when i make a another Legend . Thanks for the feedback! 

Message 6 of 10 (200 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Perhaps the ultimate could be the dream world, and it takes everyone in a small radius into the dream world. So if there is three of you, and one of them you could make a 3v1 without your enemy getting back up.  

The tactical could be anyone who is knocked down is put to sleep (can’t move, screen blurs and can’t mark enemies) and you start siphoning their health. 

Passive could be when you knock an enemy they are instantly put to sleep (but no siphon). 

Idea for new legend called Sandman or to improve this one. 

Message 7 of 10 (195 Views)

★ Guide

Lol you just made a new Legend bro, thats all yours to post. I cant steal your glory haha 

Message 8 of 10 (190 Views)

★ Guide

Image result for cool futuristic ninja drawingNightmare

Message 9 of 10 (134 Views)

★ Guide

This is probably my fav art you have done for a Legend i've made! Excellent work

Message 10 of 10 (129 Views)
Twitter Stream