Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: New Legend: Legion

by PJBurrows1991

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Legend: Legion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Passive - My Brothers Keeper: Gain 6%Damage when with 10M of an ally (up to 12% bonus damage)

Active - Press Foward: Legion Actictes a full body  shield (a bigger version of gilbalters passive) and moves forward towards his enemy’s. *shield has 70 health and last for 25 seconds, until depleted, or canceled. *suffer a 10% movement penalty while shield is out.

Ultimate - Barrage: Call down a hail of arrows at a target location *3 volleys of fire arrows at target location

Let me know what you guys think. I have a lot more Legend Ideas. 

Message 1 of 6 (117 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★ Guide

Also, when you use the passive, can you still shoot?

Perhaps to make it different from Gibraltar, instead of being able to shoot, if an enemy is too close to the shield, they take damage. If this is the case, it shouldn’t have any health, it should shut down when your tactical ends. This way it would act more like a shield wall, which I think is what you are going for. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (83 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Great legend. Passive could possibly be a bit OP though. Other than that, no faults. 

Message 2 of 6 (103 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yeah I’m going to Chang the passive to 5% bonus for each teammate
Message 3 of 6 (98 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Also, when you use the passive, can you still shoot?

Perhaps to make it different from Gibraltar, instead of being able to shoot, if an enemy is too close to the shield, they take damage. If this is the case, it shouldn’t have any health, it should shut down when your tactical ends. This way it would act more like a shield wall, which I think is what you are going for. 

Message 4 of 6 (84 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
That’s such a good idea!!!!! Originally I would have made him able to shoot. But I like your idea better it makes him more of a support character.
Message 5 of 6 (74 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for agreeing. It means you could put your shield wall up, have your two team mates directly behind you, and you could push forward. Melee could push your shield forward and do extra damage. 

Message 6 of 6 (71 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help