Re: New Legend Concepts - FROSTBITE

by GizzyGabe

Original Post

New Legend Concepts - FROSTBITE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hello again, Legends! 

Here is another character concept! 

I was looking to create a character that utilizes ice abilities. I figured skiing would be an easy way to implement that thought and thus the snowball went rolling (Pun intended).

With my fascination with the Sami peoples in the Nordic areas, I created FROSTBITE. From freezing items from usage, to sliding down hills quickly, this character is pretty cool! (Pun intended again). 

Side Note: Yes, I understand this is basically fanart of Captain Cold from DC but gimme a break! I couldn't find an image that represented the colorful Sami people in a way that I liked. Check out the image below to get a rundown of the character!  

Message 1 of 4 (994 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@GizzyGabe Fascinating! I created an ice-based Legend a while ago, but this is pretty cool. In fact, the Ultimate could have the added benefit of the "slippery" effect for the ground it freezes. And just in case you or anyone else reading this isn't aware, the slippery effect is when you slide across a surface in a video game by moving around. For instance, Minecraft ice blocks.
Message 2 of 4 (965 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Red_Fox_Skulk that's actually a good idea! I think whether it's impairing movement or making the enemy stumble, they could both work. I do wonder how open respawn is to adding certain animations within the game.
Message 3 of 4 (961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's cool ASF keep it up bro would like to see more

Message 4 of 4 (575 Views)