by BlackJesus423

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New Legend: Apache

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

- Apache -

Class: Scout

Bio: Apaches ancestors used to live freely in Kings Canyon until one day their land was stolen from them in order to build the Apex arena. Although he and his ancestors did not go out easily,  they eventually lost their lives and their land to the cause. Apache only wants one thing...revenge.

Passive - Ancestors guidance: Apache's feather (will be displayed on HUD) points his to the nearest gathering of 3 or more people within 30m.

- Apache's ancestors  gave their lives all throughout Kings Canyon. Together can can use their supernatural force to guide Apache to his next victims.

Tactical - Tomahawk: Throw a tomahawk that does 25 damage to enemy players. Can hold up to 2 with a 25 sec charge time.

( Begin the came with 1 tomahawk) (can be picked up if it did not hit a target)

- Apache and his ancestors were master craftsmen and were feared for their tomahawks. Legend has it they were so sharp they could cut a persons scalp clean off their heads. 

Ultimate - Old Friend: Apache summons the spirit of his old horse, Thunderbird, to roam the lands. Thunderbird has +60% movement speed and has 75 health. Last for 30 sec with 2 min cooldown.

(* Cannot shoot while sprinting on horse must be walking or standing still.) (* Can throw tomahawks while sprinting on horse) (Horse does not take fall damage) (Horse can only be ridden by Apache) 

- Apache and Thunderbird always used to roam Kings Canyon together. Their bond was so strong Apache is able to summon him from the afterlife for one last ride.

Note: The fastest movement speed in game currently Octane. When he uses his stim he gains +30% movement speed for 6 sec. 

Apache was designed after the Native American tribe "Apache". Since the current legend roster is full of Legends of many multicultural backgrounds. I though it would be cool to add another Legend to their all inclusive cast. HIs whole kit is designed to chase/hunt down enemies. His passive was inspired by an ability in the game "Tak and the power of Juju" the ability was called " Juju Compass". His tactical can be a quick way to score a kill for someone who is running from you. Finally his ultimate is designed in means for escape or hunting down your foes. Let me know what you guys think!

Message 1 of 6 (122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New Legend: Apache

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m saying keep the horse. I mean the bird should be used for his passive instead of the HUD markings. 

And horse might be too fast, but I think if the horse takes damage then so do you. That would balance it I think. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (83 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Nice idea mate. Love the idea of the spirit animal. The passive is pretty balanced because it won’t locate solos or duos. Going with the spirit animal theme, how about he summons the spirit of a bird that locates the enemies? 

Message 2 of 6 (100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Image result for apache warriorHere is the image on how I picture him looking like

Message 3 of 6 (92 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I do like the idea of a spirit bird. I might make a whole new legend based on that idea. However for this guy I wanted to give him a reliable mobility option since he would be a scout. Do you think the Horse is too fast?

Message 4 of 6 (90 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m saying keep the horse. I mean the bird should be used for his passive instead of the HUD markings. 

And horse might be too fast, but I think if the horse takes damage then so do you. That would balance it I think. 

Message 5 of 6 (84 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That's a great addition! I could change the passive kinda similar to my other Legend idea "Talon". but i would change it to make the bird circle/follow you and still warn you of 3+ enemies within a 35m radius.

Message 6 of 6 (77 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help