Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: NOTICE ME COMMUNITY MANAGER

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NOTICE ME COMMUNITY MANAGER

★★★★ Novice

Hello! I contacted the technical support online and they suggested me to put what I said here also.
This message is intended for the community manager.

I would love to be able to help manage the APEX LEGENDS community.
This is my background: At this very moment I am helping to manage the official community of Fortnite Discord. (https://discord.gg/fortnitebr-pt)
I made more than 50 Fortnite Tournaments and 3 European Tournaments.
I own the largest Portuguese community focused on Fortnite and Rocket League and now adding APEX to the list. (http://discord.gg/7Damage)
We have partnerships and we are working with the biggest influencers, organizers and communities in almost every European country, including Russia.
We would like to bring the success we have in the Fortnite and Rocket League community together with the best managers in European communities.
We would like to help in the Management of the Official Discord by providing the necessary tools for your success and well being of the players on the server.
And we also would like to help manage community tournaments all over Europe, whether they are local or international, we have an experienced team ready to help in the game APEX LEGENDS.

What is our goal? Help the community, that's it: D

In order to protect my online identity I would like to talk more about this in private Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thank you for the support. I know he's pretty busy with how much the game is blowing up, but you may want to reach out to Justin Frechette on Twitter or Reddit to introduce yourself. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (162 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

100%!

Message 2 of 4 (222 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Thank you for the support. I know he's pretty busy with how much the game is blowing up, but you may want to reach out to Justin Frechette on Twitter or Reddit to introduce yourself. 

Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thks David i will do that!

Message 4 of 4 (121 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help