It think that 2 Characters from the Titanfall Universe would be nice for a comeback in Apex Legends, along with old weapons and features.
1st Pilot/Legend: Cloak/Phantom
- Passive: Gun Runner - Shoot your weapons while running with the lost of aiming down sights
- Tactical: Cloak - Become invisible for 10 seconds, but if you shoot, your cloak will come down. Counters would be Arc Star & Bloodhound's Tracker
- Ultimate: Smart Pistol - Auto-Locks on to targets (120 Damage)
2nd Pilot/Legend: Phase/Trojan
- Passive: Data Knife - Hack in into Survey Beacons, Sabotage Respawn Beacons or enemies gadgets
- Tactical: Arc Ticks - Deploys 3 Arc Ticks that can disable enemy armor/gadgets
- Ultimate: Explosive Ticks - Deploys 3 Explosive Ticks (100 Damage)
- CAR - Moderate Recoil Assault Rifle (Heavy Ammo/Select Fire Modes)
- EPG - High Damage Launcher (Energy Ammo)
- Jump Kit Accelerator - Boosts up your Jump Kits for double-jump & wallrunning (found in Supply Drops/Loot Ticks)
Thanks for the post. I like the 2nd pilot, but I feel the first pilot would be rather (lore-appropriately) overpowered, and might want some toning down.
I miss the CAR too, hopefully we'll see it in Apex some day.
Agreed regarding the first, sprint fire could work with an accuracy penalty also though. I like the stealth idea but i mean since that's essentially mirages ultimate , to have it as a standard ability for another legend wouldn't work. Maybe a heavily revised cloak time?