by KF-xSh1r0-VNs

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Legend Idea: Zero [Updated]

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Kết quả hình ảnh cho Dual Gun character

Best picture I can find on Google. This is my first concept so I really appreciate any suggestions or changes.

Name: Revy Littner
Alias: Zero

Lore: Trained as a soldier to prepare for UnderWorld War Operation, Revy stood as an "unconquerable" champion. She used to live as an orphan go with code "000" and worked in a drug factory until she met Littner - a retired WorldWar hero, who tough her combat skills and brought her a new home, a new life. But then one day he left her away without a word. Revy shocked and panicked after Littner was gone. She joined the military and fought for her own way to find Littner. 

Passive: Gun Enthusiast

Revy can handle more bullets and her fire rate increase when start combat ( +10%) and have the ability to use her gun when knocked but unable to use knockdown shield (-50% gun damages, 1 magazine)

Tactical: Whisk

Revy quickly dash forward, while dashing she is invulnerable to all damages.

Ultimate: CrossFire

Take a few times to prepare, Revy is able to use both of her guns at the same time in exchange for her movement speed (-20%) and fire rate (15%). (30s cooldown)

(She can't use same type of gun)

- NEW CONTENT UPDATED. 

Thank for helping me <3

Message 1 of 18 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Legend Idea: Zero

Community Manager

I'm personally a fan of being able to use two weapons at the same time, perhaps as an Ultimate ability but you would have to find the right weapon combination for it to be useful. Ideally two pistols or shotguns would make sense because of recoil, but I'm not sure if two Peacekeepers would be fair....game balance and Legend makeup would definitely be taken into consideration. 

Great Legend suggestion though, @KF-xSh1r0-VNs! Sounds like a lot of players on these boards are excited for more DPS type of Legends.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 15 of 18 (409 Views)

All Replies

★★ Newbie
Nice
Message 2 of 18 (540 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I like the skills and look of its but i think its a bit too OP. Using 2 guns at the same time and without reloading is just nuts xD

Message 3 of 18 (521 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah I think so too but in exchange of that she has a reduction in her speed movement which is really important in Apex. Fixed the Ultimate so Revy can't slide during her ultimate time.
Message 4 of 18 (501 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Imagine 2 R99s on close range with no reloadings its like full squadwipes xD. Or 2 krabers Lol if 1 shot didnt do enough damage you now get double the DMG xD

Message 5 of 18 (477 Views)

★★★★ Novice
haha so true. But she will be a good target right ? Can't movefast, can't slide
Message 6 of 18 (468 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Her lack of speed and mobility doesn't matter if she can literally obliterate ANYONE in her way!! That kind of firepower should be reserved for an ULTIMATE and not a Tactical.

Message 7 of 18 (462 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
How about some voice lines!!!
“Don’t take it personally...you were just in my way.”
“If you can’t me...I don’t know what to say.”
Message 8 of 18 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Then what should the Tactical be?

Btw the voices line are pretty good :3
"Watch out for some wrecking ball"

"Ouch! Some bullets hole are making up my day"

Message 9 of 18 (424 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Being able to shoot while downed is my biggest issue with this.. I remember using the glitch where you could do that a ton for the first couple weeks in the game and I’d obliterate enemies cuz they didn’t know where they were being shot from

I feel like it would promote thirsting too.. (low movement speed, gets knocked, immediately gets thirsted)
Message 10 of 18 (395 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help