Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legend Concept: Siphon

by Cabowse

Original Post

Legend Concept: Siphon

Champion

Siphon is an opportunist type character that is adept at dealing with enemies at low health.

Passive: Transferal - When Siphon performs a finisher on an enemy, his health is completely replenished.

Tactical: Death-mark - For 10 seconds the next enemy that Siphon hits is marked for death, the target takes 20% extra damage to their health bar (not shields) and Siphon & Team-mates gain threat vision on the target. Marks last for 15 seconds. Cool-down 40 seconds.

Ultimate: Bloodlust - For 30 seconds Siphon can sense enemies with less than 50% health through walls. Enemies that are hit during bloodlust are given a more potent version of death-mark that makes it take twice as long to use healing items on top of it's other effects. Charge-time 200 Seconds.

Any ideas on Backstory etc are welcome!

Message 1 of 5 (123 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Creative Legend concept!

Wouldn't mind the health replenished on a finisher for all Legends to be honest. The Ultimate seems a little overpowered. If they're low on health, giving the Ultimate the ability to see through walls seems like a massive advantage.

Sounds like a warlock like Legend. Standard smile

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (87 Views)

Champion

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Creative Legend concept!

Wouldn't mind the health replenished on a finisher for all Legends to be honest. 

Yes this would give people a real reason to do them!

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Creative Legend concept!

If they're low on health, giving the Ultimate the ability to see through walls seems like a massive advantage.

It's less of a "see through walls" type deal and more of a "sense their presence" thing if you get me? I really wanted the concept of this Legend to be centred around finding people that are low on health and finishing them off. Can you think of a way to balance this?

Message 3 of 5 (80 Views)

Community Manager

@Cabowse 

Some people have mentioned adding animals that attack another players. I wish Bloodhound's crows flew above enemy squads like vultures circling prey. I suppose that could be a way of spotting out enemies without seeing through walls.

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 5 (73 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

I definitely agree about bloodhound's crows, I think this could be a great tactical rework idea.

As for Siphon I think It would be more of an internal thing, sniffing out the weak in a literal sense. The Death-mark part of the ultimate is more so you can get value out of it even when there are no enemies nearby with low health.

Message 5 of 5 (58 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help