by simply_d

Original Post

Highlighted

Legend Concept - Relic

★★★★ Novice
Gunslinger - Robert Sammelin
(Art by Robert Sammelin)

Relic  — Treasure Hunter (Recon)

Lore:  Hawk Jones has spent the majority of her life chasing down lost artifacts, for fun and profit.  She’s no stranger to the seedier side of the world, fully willing to get her hands dirty in her pursuits.  Though firefights are not her forte, her years of experience, preparedness, and sheer luck serve her well.  She hasn’t revealed her reasons for entering the Apex arena, but knowing her exploits, she must be looking for something.  Something big.

Intro Quip: “Glory and fortune, kid.  Glory and fortune.”
Kill Quip: “You chose... poorly.”

Tactical Ability - Rummage:  
You’ll never be low on resources if you know where to look.  Always be prepared.  (Spawns shield cells, syringes, stacks of ammo... or sometimes more.)

Passive Ability - Stroke of Luck:  
Sometimes all you need is the right tool at the right time.  (Increases the odds of finding higher rarity loot when opening crates.)

Ultimate Ability - Treasure Map:  
There’s nothing finer than recovering a priceless artifact.  Even if someone else got to it first.  (Briefly reveals the location of all Legendary gear on Relic’s map, whether it’s carried or in crates, as well as pinging their locations in the surrounding area for her squad.)
Message 1 of 4 (160 Views)

Re: Legend Concept - Relic

★★★ Apprentice
Wow
Message 2 of 4 (140 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think her ultimate should be lvl 3 and above instead of straight up legendary 

Message 3 of 4 (103 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I had thought that level 3 and above might give too many pings. I did consider having it also ping Loot Ticks.
Message 4 of 4 (74 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help