Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legend Concept: Persian

by PJBurrows1991

Original Post

Legend Concept: Persian

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Class: Support or defence maybe?? 

Passive: When you get knocked down, pause time around you in a 3-5 metre radius for 1.5 seconds. 

Tactical: Rewind your past 3 seconds of actions. Go back to the location that you were at 3 seconds ago. Your health/ammo goes back to what it was.

If you drop any items and they get picked up by somebody else, you do not pick them back up.  

Ultimate: Throw a grenade. Everyone in its 5m radius, goes back in time 3 seconds. Same rules apply as the tactical. 

Message 1 of 15 (425 Views)

Re: Legend Concept: Persian

★★ Guide
This is cool.
Message 2 of 15 (403 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks @CZONG1103   i think it does need a little nerf because if you are in a fight, you both have 10hp. You use the tactical to go back 3 seconds and now you have full health and your enemy is on 10hp. Maybe a small casting time where you can still take damage. 

Message 3 of 15 (395 Views)

★ Guide

most definitively would need a cast time on that lol. But pretty solid Legend top tier for sure.

Message 4 of 15 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Persian

Related image

Message 5 of 15 (364 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks @BlackJesus423 

thanks for the picture @GameAnax it’s cool, but that actually design is actually more like Prince of Persia but with combat armour. 

Message 6 of 15 (357 Views)

★ Guide

I actually thought  the same after I posted it so I started a new drawing I will repost it

Message 7 of 15 (354 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Looks good mate. You have some talent. 

Message 8 of 15 (342 Views)

★ Guide

Sorry Bro but this is kind of like Tracer from over watch

Message 9 of 15 (287 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Never played or followed over watch, no idea who any of the characters are. I actually based him on Prince of Persia. Thanks for pointing that out to me though.

Message 10 of 15 (280 Views)
Twitter Stream