Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legend Concept: Lupa [Updated]

by xX_Wolf13_Xx

Original Post

Legend Concept: Lupa [Updated]

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Made a few edits to her story and abilities. Let me know what you guys think Standard smile

Name: Lupa (Tracker)

Background: Lupa its the result of an experiment to give humans animal abilities gone wrong. She became half-wolf in the process. Feeling like a freak, she decided to join the games to earn enough money for procedures to fix herself. During her first games, she was eliminated right off the bat by Bloodhound. However, he had compassion for what she had been through, and mentored her on tracking and fighting. After months of training, Lupa grew into a great fighter with a bubbly, fun loving personality. She now participates not for the money, but for the thrill of the hunt and the friendships she makes in the ring.

Passive Ability (All Fours): She moves faster (+33%) when sprinting when weapons are holstered, but it takes a little longer (1 second) to draw your weapon or stop sprinting. She is also lower to the ground while on all-fours. 

Active Ability (Sent Tracking): Howls loudly, And marks all enemies in view. Marked enemies are threat highlighted and leave footprints for 5 seconds. (Footprints last for 15 seconds) Does not point out traps or loot. Enemies can hear the howl. 35 Second recharge.

Ultimate Ability (Primal Instinct): For 30 seconds, enemies shot or hit by melee are marked with threat vision for a few seconds, melee attacks do increased damage (+15 damage) and are faster (+33%), and gets a small amount of damage resistance (10%). Threat vision on enemies hit lasts the length of the ability. Long recharge time.

Other Info: Her hitbox is slightly smaller than most legends. 

Message 1 of 3 (170 Views)

★ Apprentice
Seems like the AEBR(Animal Experimentation and Biological Research) Programme to me. Made that up myself. Anyway I like it very much
Message 2 of 3 (96 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Thanks. Thats a pretty great acronym too
Message 3 of 3 (90 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help