Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legend Concept - Fenix - Bodyguard - Play Dead - Shield Sync - Resurrect

by CZONG1103

Original Post

Highlighted

Legend Concept - Fenix - Bodyguard - Play Dead - Shield Sync - Resurrect

★★ Novice

Fenix is a legendary quantum-tech bodyguard who got tired of guarding wealthy elitists who weren't worthy of his sacrifices. He decided to work for himself and a squad of like-minded legends.

Tactical Ability - Play Dead

Hit your Q and the next time you take damage within 10 seconds, you will appear to get knocked. Press Q again when the time is right and your quantum spirit will leave your crawling body behind so you can make a cloaked, 3-second sprint in any direction. Then wherever you ran to, your body will reappear in a burst of flame to continue the fight. The damage you took while using your power will be restored when you reappear. Fake out your opponents and appear behind them for the kill when they try to thirst you or they divert their attention. Just be careful, because you can still get thirsted while you're crawling.

Passive Ability - In Sync

When you fight in close proximity to your squadmates, your amour will tune into quantum resonance with theirs, so any damage done to their amour will be spread evenly between their amour and yours, making it harder for your enemies to focus down your squadmate.

Ultimate Ability - Resurrection

Activate your ultimate ability and after a 3-second charge-up, you'll sacrifice yourself in the ultimate service of your squad, knocking yourself in the process. Your life-force will create a burst of quantum energy which will instantly resurrect all downed squadmates in the area with full health, even if they were thirsted. If you had any remaining amour when you activated your ultimate, that will also be distributed evenly among teammates who were wearing shields.

Message 1 of 5 (888 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@HavenPlays I like the concept overall but I feel eliminating yourself would be more balanced as you kill yourself to resurrect teammates. Great Work!
Message 2 of 5 (867 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@HavenPlays  This is a really unique concept and i've gotta say i love it!

This guy would literally be king of the clutch haha.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 5 (810 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@HavenPlays I like that idea, trade one for two. Maybe a perk that lets him be respawned at used beacons? Sounds he can die a bit.
Message 4 of 5 (702 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@HavenPlays very good idea do u know what the charther looks like tho
Message 5 of 5 (469 Views)
Twitter Stream