Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legend Concept: Chase

by PJBurrows1991

Original Post

Legend Concept: Chase

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Before Chase joined the Apex Games he was a storm chaser. 

Class: Support

Passive: While in the storm, take 50% less storm damage, run 25% faster, heal 25% faster, revive and respawn team mates 50% faster.

Tactical: Gain threat vision on any enemy that has been caught in the storm at any point in the game. Lasts 20 seconds, (but if the enemy is still in the storm, threat vision is still activated on them until they leave the storm - maybe). If an enemy has been in the storm, but died and then respawned, it does not count for threat vision to work). 

Ultimate: Throw a grenade or similar that generates a storm in a 15m radius for 20 seconds. This storm does the same amount of damage as the current storm. You and your team mates can be damaged in this storm, but your passive and tactical still work. Cool down works differently for this Legend. It fills up when the storm starts moving again. 

Original Concept

Class: Support (his main use is to run into storms and revive, grab beacons and respawn team mates)

Passive: While in the storm, take 50% less storm damage, run 25% faster, heal 25% faster, revive and respawn team mates 50% faster.

Tactical: Throw a grenade or similar that generates a storm in a 15m radius for 20 seconds. This storm does the same amount of damage as the current storm. Cool down 1 minute. You and team mates can be damaged in this storm, but your passive and ultimate also work.

Ultimate: While in the storm, receive threat vision and take 25% less damage off enemies. This lasts until you leave the storm, whether it be 1 second or the entire game. The cool down also works differently. When the storm starts moving again, your ultimate fills up. 

This Legend is pretty situational as he needs to be in the storm, however, that is countered by giving him a tactical to create storms. 

Message 1 of 16 (315 Views)

Re: Legend Concept: Chase

★★ Apprentice
I like the kind of theme you were going for with this legend. Basing his skill kit on the storm but if ever played, the squad would have to always stay just alongside the edge of the circle to truly utilize his abilities. His tactical I think is pretty cool but his passive is amazing. Not sure how much good his ult would do him tho considering if you were to stay in the storm you'd be damaged while also taking enemy fire, plus the visual disruption the storm has with its color..unless the enemies were in the storm as well then this would be a fantastic legend. 😁
Message 2 of 16 (304 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for your feedback, but I don’t think you would have to stay near the edge of the circle as he could use his tactical. He can create his own storm, plus if other players are using this character, he can use their storms as well. Plus late game he would be amazing as the circle would be smaller. 

I think he is pretty OP in the storm, but that is countered by he is just normal outside the storm. 

As for his ultimate, there is many times I have been stuck in the storm due to rescuing team mates or needing more loot, and I’ve came across enemies. Plus he could use his tactical, then use his ultimate, he doesn’t necessarily have to be in the normal storm. 

Message 3 of 16 (300 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Ahh, my mistake. So he would be able to utilize enemy storms and vice versa. Okay now I see, and yes I think he would be a squad member you'd want in the endgame because of the size of the storm. Being able to grab loot, banners, and respawns teammates quickly in the storm is something I really like because that's happens alot mid game. Thanks for that🤙🏼

Message 4 of 16 (280 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Not your mistake at all, I should have explained better. Yeah, having to run into the storm to revive, respawn team mates has happened to me countless times, that’s why I designed him. 

Message 5 of 16 (274 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yes, I believe this legend would come in clutch because I've encountered a shoot out with another squad and the storm closes in so it's good that this will be a legend that could mean life or death for a squad lost in the storm
Message 6 of 16 (269 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m glad you agree mate. I hope EA agree too. I would love one of my concepts to be chosen. 

Message 7 of 16 (266 Views)

★ Apprentice
What you say Friend is what most of us dream of. Why don't EA create a legend creating competition? Maybe the winner will have their legend added into the game.
Message 8 of 16 (257 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It would be cool, but how would it be judged? I can imagine there would be thousands of entries. Unless they kept the competition for users of this forum only to keep the numbers down. In a earlier post I mentioned that EA might use our Legends if they think they are good enough, but they will probably want to use their own ideas first. 

Message 9 of 16 (248 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If they do it will take awhile there was 8 legends that were leaked. Two of them are Octane and Watson. I forgot their names but I remember a code name "Crypto" so it's gonna be awhile for them to use our ideas lol
Message 10 of 16 (245 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help