Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legend Concept: Chase

by xX_Wolf13_Xx

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, I seen the leak. I agree it will take a while. Tbh, if they were to use one of my ideas, even in the very far future, I would be deeply honoured. I will keep submitting ideas until one is good enough. I just wish they would give us some light, if our concepts have been submitted to the dev team, or even if they have been knocked back.

Fingers crossed they use one of your ideas too, I believe you designed “Tombstone”, if memory serves me correct. That’s my favourite design that you have created (that I have seen any ways). 

Message 11 of 16 (162 Views)

★ Apprentice
sounds great. I think his ultimate should be the storm grenade though.
Message 12 of 16 (137 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That was the original plan, but due to the nature of his passive I thought it would be better to have it as a tactical so his passive could be utilised more often. However I do see your point and it probably is a bit OP, which is why I gave it quite a long cool down time. 

If it was his ultimate, his tactical would have to be reworked. Any suggestions? 

Message 13 of 16 (130 Views)

★ Apprentice
maybe a storm shield. it would act like Gibraltar's gun shield but protect him from all angles, but you would glow orange so people would know when you use it. It would last either 7 seconds or until its health runs out
Message 14 of 16 (123 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

That could work, perhaps if he used it in the storm then it would last twice as long and have double the health. 

Message 15 of 16 (116 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
yeah, that's a good idea. It's base health should be kinda low though because it would make him a little too powerful if it had much health. His main strength is near the edge of the ring. If he has too much power away from that, he would get pretty overpowered
Message 16 of 16 (106 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help