Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bishop, Tesla, and UAV

by PSeozy

Original Post

Highlighted

Bishop, Tesla, and UAV

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

DEV POINTS: I’m NOT a dev but I can tell you some of the things they definitely don’t want that I am aware of. This is to help make everyone’s characters more likely to succeed.

• 100% invisibility or team invis, no camping help
  • Excessive “easy” movement: wallrunning, double jumping
  • Copying abilities or characters
  • A playstyle that doesn’t keep shooter mechanics at its focus
  • Team comps or niche characters
  • Crazy s**t

BISHOP/ROOK - Disruptor Archetype 

From the arcade to interstellar ballistics Bishop has always been rainin pain.

Passive - Scavenge extra ammo Bishop picks up 20% increased ammunitions. (WIP)

Tactical - Reload 50-90% faster using your robotic arm {Additive: Instant}{multiple quick-loads}

ULT - Open up with suppressing fire. (similar to Bangalore’s ult’s status effect) {Additive: takes % based on bullet type and can be turned on}{deals different amount of status depending on the weapon class}

Difficulty: Easy

.-.-.——

Tesla - Support Archetype

A entirely successful attempt at harmonious pre-fetal micro biotech she is a scientific marvel said to be working for IMC Brass.

Passive - Her and her allies’ shields regen.

(1*(s*Teammates within 10m) = total shield recharged)

Tactical - EM Grenade deals 50 damage to shields and recharges shields by 50 immediately upon explosion. {Additive: increased charge time increases damage and heal}{increased amount of allies or enemies in proximity increases damage and healing by 25}

ULT - EMP deals 50 damage to shields in an aoe and recharges shields by 50 immediately upon explosion. {Additive: increased charge time increases damage and heal}{increased amount of allies or enemies in proximity increases damage and healing by 25}

Difficulty: Medium/Hard

\-\-\——

UAV - Scanner Archetype

A robot built from a Corp that competes with Pathfinder’s, but unlike him he knows his dad.

Passive - You have a personal scouting drone. Using spot on the fullscreen map directs the drone. Enemies in the drones’ scanning range will show up as red triangles on the mini-map. (Pathfinder grapple learning curve)

I am unsure what would be best for the tactical so I brought 3

Tactical(s)

• A grenade that chases the nearest enemy, it is loud, imitates footsteps, and spots enemies in its view (WIP)
  • Scan a large area revealing all the loot for everyone on your team
  • Reroll any item giving you something of equal or better rarity and usefulness

ULT - Mark an area with your crosshairs, in view or on the Fullscreen Map, when your drone arrives it will digitally mark all threats to your team member’s huds scoped or unscoped. {Additive: The first hit is increased by 10-15 for each teammate on every target}

Difficulty: Hard

/-/-/——

Message 1 of 1 (115 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help