Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Anti hacker legend

by ImSavageDabber

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anti hacker legend

★★★★ Novice
  1. Hello Community, So I talked to EA about an anti hacker legend  her  passive allows to hack computers around  the game to  spot the nearest  squad and  disable their ads crosshairs for 15 seconds
  2. tactical: her tactical allows her to disable the tactical/ultimate for 15 seconds with the radius of bloodhound tactical 
  3. ultimate: the ultimate first must take the longest to charge the ultimate and Abel’s her  to delete one legends ultimate since this is too op it’s only for pathfinder and mirage. 
  4. Hope  you liked this idea for a legend
Message 1 of 5 (251 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anti hacker legend

Community Manager

Thank you for the submission! Standard smile

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (194 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thank you for the submission! Standard smile

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 5 (195 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Omg Thanks Bro I  Talked to an advisor about it I hope it comes to the game and if it does IM LITERALLY GONNA BE THE HAPPIEST I ever been And if it comes can i get the legend for free? cuz like i made the thing not to be rude I hope it does and ill literally cry

Message 3 of 5 (179 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ImSavageDabber That could be cool, I would definitely want to have my own characters to be free to play for me if it does get implemented into the game
Message 4 of 5 (168 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Bro i got the idea From A operator from rainbow six siege i think it will fit in because of the Design of the game.

Message 5 of 5 (163 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help