A new legend idea

by ELI7E_Batman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A new legend idea

★★ Novice

I have not given him a name yet (mostly cause I can’t think of one, I will) but here’s a legend for Season 7 that digs heavily into the Titanfall lore of this world. Please enjoy!

Message 1 of 9 (1,204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A new legend idea

Community Manager

Great setup and it'd set up some great opportunities lore-wise with how special Cooper's helmet is after TF|2.

I'm not so sure about the ult, balance-wise. If the invisibility was too good (like modern Mirage) then it'd be too powerful and frustrating to play against. If it was too visible (like Mirage's old invisibility) then savvy players could see right through it and the ult would be too weak. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (1,067 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice
@ELI7E_Batman Great concept!! I saw you painted over vigal XD.
Message 2 of 9 (1,130 Views)

★★ Novice
@MrDrFeesh I just needed a body for it, and him being mostly dark and mysterious worked
Message 3 of 9 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Guide

@ELI7E_Batman that is very great concept I would absolutely love to see this legend in the games also nice siege reference with the picture vigil is one of my favorites.

Message 4 of 9 (1,095 Views)

Community Manager

Great setup and it'd set up some great opportunities lore-wise with how special Cooper's helmet is after TF|2.

I'm not so sure about the ult, balance-wise. If the invisibility was too good (like modern Mirage) then it'd be too powerful and frustrating to play against. If it was too visible (like Mirage's old invisibility) then savvy players could see right through it and the ult would be too weak. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 9 (1,068 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_David Ah! A dev! I might actually be able to offer a middle-ground for the ultimate. Every 5 seconds, this Legend will flicker as a white silhouette, and instead of being able to use your guns while cloaked, the legend could simply have access to their healables, tactical, and grenades.
Message 6 of 9 (1,046 Views)

★★ Novice
@ELI7E_Batman UPDATE EVERYONE:

I have given my guy a name: John Hunter aka "Kalibur"
Message 7 of 9 (998 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_David I have given him a name if you want to review it: John Hunter aka "Kalibur“

Message 8 of 9 (980 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was thinking to make a legend that can throw a healing device or a potion that you throw it and it heals teammates but hurts enemy's give or take the damage and healing in-take. But if you can make this character a Christian? Tbh I don't think this will make it but this is just a concept idea that yall can use. Hope yall have a wonderful day! (Maybe his/her ultimate is heal every teammate within 100M)

Message 9 of 9 (717 Views)