"God Mode" cheats after first week of Apex

by Suttbex_TV

Original Post

"God Mode" cheats after first week of Apex

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[Removed - Admin.]

The above video is of my squad and I at the end of a game.. the other player had been out far in the zone for a very long time and never showed up to the final circle.  I sped the video up while my squad mate tries to survive as long as he can with the heals he had and the supplies from my crate of loot.  

The hacks are being sold online along with aim botting, esp and other typical hacks.

EA doesn't care and their anti cheat software is low quality. 

Message 1 of 8 (2,012 Views)

Re: "God Mode" cheats after first week of Apex

Community Manager

@Suttbex_TV 

If you come across a suspected cheater, please use the following link to report them, thanks.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,976 Views)

★★ Novice

Yo why would you delete my video, I thought this is a Corner for Creator's to post videos?

Message 3 of 8 (1,924 Views)

★★★ Novice
if we don't see it. It never happens. I really love a game, and i don't know if i meet some hackers. But i hope they will fix it,or ban them from the game. To bad if cheaters ruin this game.
Message 4 of 8 (1,918 Views)

★★★ Novice

im almost level 80, and i already saw a couple of "aimbotters" and people which kill the entire lobby within seconds....

The "godmode" doestn exist as a hack, it was a duplicate glitch, in which a lifeline used and at the same time "dropped" the medkit, so it got used and dropped in a matter of second.

Message 5 of 8 (1,832 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe what you are saying about the glitch, but still think there's god mode cheats along with every other cheat out there.  If my video link didn't get taken down you would see that the kid was surviving in the zone for a very very long time,  He would have to use an insane amount of medkits. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

just run into 1 yesterday we unloaded  few  mags on him and  landed 4 grenades on him but he just stood there and killed us  with blood hound on asian server.

Message 7 of 8 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Guide
Easy, they have a naming and shaming policy. You are breaking it by saying "This person is cheating!" and show the name in the video. Most gaming communyties have these. People are not guilty until they have been judged. Even though it's obvious that most people that got caught in videos ARE cheating.
Message 8 of 8 (1,335 Views)