Best Pilot in Battlefield 2042

by Anonymou88

Original Post

Best Pilot in Battlefield 2042

★★★★ Apprentice

Unbelievable how I went on a 25-0 Killstreak in 16 minutes. Too bad my team was terrible and couldn't make it past the first sector. https://youtu.be/UhhGd1o_CVM

Message 1 of 8 (3,363 Views)

Re: Best Pilot in Battlefield 2042

★★★★ Apprentice

@Anonymou88 wrote:

Unbelievable how I went on a 25-0 Killstreak in 16 minutes. Too bad my team was terrible and couldn't make it past the first sector. https://youtu.be/UhhGd1o_CVM

i wouldn't say the best that's for sure...but its GOOD at least.

luck of the draw for a lobby it happens.

Message 2 of 8 (3,350 Views)

★★★ Pro

meh, i do better

Message 3 of 8 (3,351 Views)

★★★ Pro

Uh, that's  1.5 kills a minute.... don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Probably would have been more if you didn't keep flaring and running off the map every 30 seconds though... just sayin'

Message 4 of 8 (2,942 Views)

★★★ Guide

Not to be cocky, but a heli like this i would shred to pieces if I was in another nightbird or a jet. You did VERY little for your team. When your team lost A2, you should have been able to shut that down completely not circling the building 3x. To be real with you, this passive heli play is a good part of why they lost. 

My last game tonight in Nightbird I got about 48-0, and about 12 of those kills were vehicles (nightbird, attack heli, hinde, hovercraft and jet). Attacking on a 128p breakthrough on Manifest.The only reason it wasn't more is because we won the game to quick. 

I know this heli play is 2 months old now, but some constructive feedback. 

-Use your primaries as primaries, not the rocket pods

-Spend more time in 3rd person so you have a wider fov and can see what's going on around you.

-Help your team by taking out other aircraft suppressing them.

-To attack enemies lean back and slow your momentum, or fly over them and swing around. Youre largely missing your targets. 

-Shoot closer up, you're shooting early so are missing the convergence doing less damage. 

-Fly higher and swoop down. Its harder for infantry to look up to attack you while looking out for other infantry. It was amazing you weren't M5d flying in that low and slow over and over.

-You should have checked/cleared the rooftop and dropped infantry up there so they could put beacons and use it as a flank and use the elevators to get inside as well. 

Message 5 of 8 (2,672 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Anonymou88 You suck. You gotta be very flexible to bend and lick yourself like that.
Message 6 of 8 (2,328 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Anonymou88I am the best pilot. Sorry to burst your bubble but I am so good, I dont have to fly to be the best

Sarcasm aside

Epeening kills from the air is like bragging that you stepped on 20 ants in one step.  EZMode hasnt been easier

Message 7 of 8 (1,894 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Anonymou88 You gottem to say the least, kudos pal *fistbump*.
Message 8 of 8 (1,884 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help