Re: Apex legends Cross Platform

by DeXtrovert_cM

Original Post

Apex legends Cross Platform

★★★ Newbie

I think that cross-platform for Apex Legends would be a huge thing for the Apex community. I’ve had multiple friends and others tell me “I wish it was cross platform so we could run together” and i also feel the same way. There could be an EA Or Respawn menu for you to add friends based on your EA or Respawn account. I hope to see this in affect soon thank you for taking the time to review my opinion. Best reguards Alec Greenlaw

Message 1 of 24 (3,691 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yeah all my friends play PS4, I play PC. If they don't add cross platform I won't even end up playing the game much as there will be no point as random teams are never good and there is no solo option from what I can see.
Message 2 of 24 (3,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same with me

Message 3 of 24 (3,536 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys, there was an interview a while back which talked about cross-platform, and when we have any news on this we'll be sure to let folks know.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2019-02-04-respawn-explains-apex-legends-surprise-release-and-why...

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 24 (3,507 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

There is no crossplay and progression for this game. You will need to play Fortnite for that as EA and Respawn have stuck their heads in the sand Standard smile

Message 5 of 24 (3,476 Views)

Cross platform

★★★ Newbie

We need cross platform 

Message 6 of 24 (3,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want crossplay soon 

Message 7 of 24 (3,347 Views)

Re: Cross platform

★★★★★ Guide

Actually i do not. 

At least give us an explaination why, for you, we do need cross platforms, in order to make some nice discussion out of it! 

Message 8 of 24 (3,322 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Hopefully there'll be no cross platforms in that sense: is just not right that a pc gamer get the chance to queue with a console player.

If they will ever do it i just hope they will not mix the lobbies so everyone can make his own choise. 

Message 9 of 24 (3,322 Views)

Re: Cross platform

★★★ Expert

They have already made statements that they plan to make apex playable cross platform, so... yeah... 

Message 10 of 24 (3,305 Views)