Re: Why is my creation not showing up online when I shared it?

by ICanEatToast

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why is my creation not showing up online when I shared it?

★★★ Newbie

I decided to make Deliora from Fairy Tail and it had too many parts (I used the Freedom cheat). I tried to share it online and it said it failed, twice. So I saved it and went into the game's Sporepedia. It shared, and I went to see what it looked like online, and I checked my creations and it wasn't there. Please help me!

Message 1 of 4 (1,323 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hi @LittleFox63 

I can only explain, that you used a cheat. This is a modified creature, it will not be displayed.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,269 Views)

All Replies

Hi @LittleFox63 

I can only explain, that you used a cheat. This is a modified creature, it will not be displayed.

I don't work for EA, but I‘m the helping hands for Sims on Mac, Simpsons players …Ich arbeite NICHT für EA. Bin aber seit mehr als 20 Jahren mit EA/Maxis Spiele verbunden. Ich liebe das Mobile Gaming, besonders die Simpsons Springfield …

Die Simpsons Springfield -  Zeigt her euer Springfield

Die Sims 2 - Meine Stories

———-
Message 2 of 4 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks! I'll have to delete the creation and start over from scratch without the Freedom cheat.

Message 3 of 4 (1,245 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

actually ive seen a thread with a similar problem, the thing is that thread said that a friend could succesfully publish a freedom cheated creature idk im no expert but heres the thread i saw  https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussions/Question-about-using-the-Freedom-cheat/m-p/8010894#M45...

Message 4 of 4 (1,237 Views)