Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 10 years later: Your first creature

by arthrfrts

Original Post

★ Apprentice
Hey, your creations are really good, @Lumavah!

I'm also coming back to SPORE these days and I'm having so much fun with it! What's your Spore name so I can add you as a buddy?
Message 21 of 29 (476 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GruunSalpa Wow, these two creatures are really good, and they also show how you grew as a creator. Congratulations, they're beautiful!
Message 22 of 29 (474 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I brought Spore on the day of it's distribution and I had already made some Bird-Men (Avis-Sapiens) as my first Spores along with E.T. the Extra Terrestrial. (As for the latter, I lot of people were doing E.T.) Both they're earlier builds are long gone now after uninstalling & reinstalling the game until I used up the times I could reinstall the game ( They had a word for this I don't remember, but it had something to do with anti-piracy.) As for my first two creations, I have originally designed them in the Creature Creator Demo and recall having to rearrange the wings on the birdmen after getting the full version of the game installed. 

AVIS-SIMIAN.png

ETTHEXTRATERRESTRIAL.png

The creature that I ended up first evolving was my Golden Ramtaur here.....

GOLDEN RAMTAUR.png

I have many others to share, but little time to dig them out here is another famous Spore.....

SHMOO.png 

Message 23 of 29 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

BTW, I've never been able to complete the game. Working on that right now and I also brought all versions of the game and it's spin off on Steam since I couldn't use my original disk anymore.

Message 24 of 29 (394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My birdmen are actually called Avis-Simians and I'm known as FUNGUSMONSTER if your trying to find me.

Message 25 of 29 (393 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Hi @FUNGUSMONSTER, I added you as a buddy! I'm playing it these last couple of weeks and adding some people to my game so my Sporepedia could grow a little more.

I remember when I could get my hands in the complete edition of the Creature Creator. I had great fun playing the trial version, and when I managed to get the full edition it was my favorite thing to play for months!

Message 26 of 29 (343 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Glad to hear from yah.

Message 27 of 29 (333 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lilly.png

This was my first Spore creation. A weird pink lanky winged creature I called 'Lilly'. I thought it was cute when I made it, keep in mind I was only 7 back then. It's weird to think I started playing 10 years ago. Time flies. Large smile

Message 28 of 29 (256 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When I was 11, I made my first save file. I followed my creature, the Polaris, all the way through from cell life to civilization. It meant a lot to me. I loved dragons back then (still do!) and wanted to make a dinosuar/dragonlike creature. Sadly, that old laptop, along with the save file, got lost through time.

Thankfully I had made a Sporepedia account. I still had data of my first creation! The Polaris was my only GA Captain at the time, and it was also my avatar there! So I was able to recreate my beloved Polaris many years after their creation. In the new version, I went for a more bird-style approach. It's not perfect, but I still love both versions of the Polaris species and am happy to have been able to remake them.

oldvnew.png

Message 29 of 29 (80 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help