Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

this broken assault launcher makes the colossus unkillable.

by 666CEO

Original Post

this broken assault launcher makes the colossus unkillable.

★★★★ Novice
Message 1 of 7 (834 Views)

Re: this broken assault launcher makes the colossus unkillable.

★★★★ Apprentice

Yea, the Best Defense trait is broken. It should restore 35% health when you hit at least one enemy with it, instead it heals you 35% just for firing it, and hitting multiple enemies applies the effect multiple times, giving it way more healing power than it should have. 

Message 2 of 7 (789 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Mine doesn’t heal me when I fire it. I have to hit something. And it doesn’t always give multiple heals either. 

Message 3 of 7 (668 Views)

★ Apprentice

it always heals on hitting something for me, terrain included. ive actually revived myself by missing in a contract and having it impact a wall on the other side of the valley before, lol. As far as the multiple heals are concerned, i have had it full heal from hitting multiples, from hitting bosses occasionally and seemingly at random.

Message 4 of 7 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

this happened to me a few times yesterday on monitor. Back from the dead after launching a crappy aimed missile into a wall and ressed myself.

Message 5 of 7 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice
ARG! Posts like these are why I need to hang out here more often!

bai guys!
*runs off to GM3 in my crappy build before nerfhammer*
Message 6 of 7 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It is working as intended as in the role you should fullfill as Colossus being specced right with Battlecry.

The Colossus doesnt have the shield to mitigate elemental damage. The only thing we can do is stack high armor and regen.

If I stand in one Dominon shitpool the elemtalist put on the ground 75% amour is gone. I still can count the amrour bars in that movie. Mine are indistinguishable stripes.

Before you try to invoke the nerf hammer go and play GM3 and it becomes basicly useless.

Message 7 of 7 (503 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help