Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: gear for colossus

by Malissei

Original Post

gear for colossus

★★★★ Novice

ok I keep getting gear for colossus and a lot have sniper bonuses on them , I didn't think colossus could use a sniper/scout rifle so I equip one and went out . even though I could see it I couldn't use the sniper on colossus. I would rotate to it ,it would show up in hand then disappear. 

can colossus equ a sniper/scout rifle?

if not WTF does a lot of colossus gear drop have sniper stats on them?

Message 1 of 5 (468 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Best gear well. Is constant loading screens all your going to see.. I think this was ment to be an open world at first but then changed in so many directions it now plays like a cell phone game with loading screen after loading screen not even some cell phone games have this much loading times
Message 2 of 5 (452 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok WTF are your talking about? I don't think you read my post. i'm talking about sniper weapons and colossus using them and you … you type something about loading screens and cell phones. you ether got into some good stuff  or it was lace with something else . how did you type that and being that high and no miss spell words . i'm impress! 

Message 3 of 5 (425 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The Colossus can't use pistols and machine pistols. Sniper rifles are perfectly usable. 

Message 4 of 5 (393 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Absolutely, Colossus can use snipers. "Devastator" is a pretty commonly used sniper in blast builds, and the Colo can take advantage off that. 

However, from my understanding, Interceptor best utilizes them.

Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help