Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Loving my Colossus..

by GhostDoggSamurai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Loving my Colossus..

★★★ Apprentice

So been here since, first weekend.. and basically racked up over 200hrs.. Pretty much ran Ranger up until recently.. That is, Until I started getting MW/Leg bits and pieces for my Colossus.

Oh lordy lordy.. How I've changed to maining with my Colossus.. Just fine tuning stuff, trying to get am Auto Cannon and I think I'll be set..

Message 1 of 2 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same here, buddy.

Until very recently my Colossus wasn't all that powerful, and as I moved up the skill levels I went from running over everybody like a rhino on a skateboard, to having to keep a LOT of distance.

Then, I got my MW Grand Entrance.Teeth bared

Couple that with an MW Shock Coil (I think - the MW name escapes me at the moment) that freezes enemies who get too close as I run around, not to mention an MW rocket... thing... that regenerates my armour, and I have no trouble with GM2.

The really cool thing I've found in general, is that as you start getting MWs and Legendaries, it completely changes how you play. It's not just about being more powerful - my tactics are different now. I really like that aspect.

Most of all, it's a lot of fun.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (361 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Same here, buddy.

Until very recently my Colossus wasn't all that powerful, and as I moved up the skill levels I went from running over everybody like a rhino on a skateboard, to having to keep a LOT of distance.

Then, I got my MW Grand Entrance.Teeth bared

Couple that with an MW Shock Coil (I think - the MW name escapes me at the moment) that freezes enemies who get too close as I run around, not to mention an MW rocket... thing... that regenerates my armour, and I have no trouble with GM2.

The really cool thing I've found in general, is that as you start getting MWs and Legendaries, it completely changes how you play. It's not just about being more powerful - my tactics are different now. I really like that aspect.

Most of all, it's a lot of fun.

Message 2 of 2 (362 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help