Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Flak Cannon straight trash???

by TWOgirls1soleil

Original Post

Re: Flak Cannon straight trash???

★★★★ Novice

I don't know if it is trash, but it definetly is not a FLAK Cannon. I took that thing thinking it would be great against pesky flyiers, like those dominion Storm Javelins or the firebirds. It is just a shot gun. PB it is nice shooting a dude in the face, or freezing an enemy and hitting the crit spot etc, but, I mean. We got better tools than that. It just does not come across as a very good multi target weapon or a FLAK weapon. It is only effective when you stick it up someones grill.

Message 11 of 16 (266 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My colossus melee hits for 15 to 20k and after a voltiac dome cast combos the * out of everything. My colossus clears just as fast if not faster than my storm

Message 12 of 16 (246 Views)

★ Apprentice
Only used flak cannon to get the gearmaster achievement and dumped that thing.

Paired with burst mortar this is the useless weapon in he colossus arsenal IMO.
Message 13 of 16 (223 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I use the Black Powder for skeet shooting and crowd control. Not really relying on it for damage dealing.

Clipping the wings off those pesky hovering elementals with the flak is a satisfying effect.

I make sure to waltz up and punch em in the face while flamboyantly scowling to display my dominance.

Message 14 of 16 (208 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Is ther something comparable thats not point blank? Like I kinda like the moartar launcher or the one that fires multiple shells at once, any way to make them and say siege cannon viable? I like these weapons the best lol

Message 15 of 16 (202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't used the flak cannon in quite a while.  I generally stay away from the gear that is not either a primer or detonator.  

Is it perhaps good at taking down enemy shielding??  I'd love to have a decent and reliable way of shooting elementalists out the sky.

Edit: Overlooked @Hillslam 's post.  How quickly does it take out enemy shielding (for perspective, lets consider the MW version at GM1)? One blast, two? More? 

Message 16 of 16 (184 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help