Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Do components stack?

by Atroxcasus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Do components stack?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm just now focusing on my colossus, at 405 Epic.. I'm reading all the posts but I'm lost. Talking about using 3 Epic comps instead of MW, stacking armor, and everything else. I just want to make sure I'm taking this information in correctly. Are you saying to craft components and go for + Armor rolls for the bonus stats? And how do you know what your armor is just by having 6 epic comp slots filled? 

**Edit- So can I use the generic armor reinforcement, the Heavy shield reinforcement AND the structural reinforcement? Or does the stack just pick the highest stats from one? 

I'm also having trouble with weapon choices at this level. Either I can mix short and long range, go long and long range, or short and short. If I had a constant squad, I would assume my best bet is to keep priming the * outta mobs and let others blow them up for combos. For basic pickup missions, what would you recommend in terms of  Ordnance and HA launcher setup?

Any help is much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Do components stack?

★★★★ Newbie

Not sure about Legendary, but Masterworks Stack with Epic.

For instance:

MW +300% Shield bash / dash damage

+

Epic +300% Shield bash / dash damage

= 600% damage.

I just plow through everything in GM1 even the arial guys LOL.

I read that most people focus one an attack or 2 and just stack 3 MW components with their 3 epic equivalent.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (356 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

I've tried crafting a better "Structural Reinforcement" The bonus stats range from thruster life to frigging pistol ammo. Is EA ever planning on setting crafting up so the bonuses are in line with your character's typical role? This is crazy trying to get useful ones and burning mats so fast to do it. 

Message 2 of 4 (403 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Not sure about Legendary, but Masterworks Stack with Epic.

For instance:

MW +300% Shield bash / dash damage

+

Epic +300% Shield bash / dash damage

= 600% damage.

I just plow through everything in GM1 even the arial guys LOL.

I read that most people focus one an attack or 2 and just stack 3 MW components with their 3 epic equivalent.

Message 3 of 4 (357 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4 (351 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help