Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Colossus's defense and tanking review

by DonStoneld

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Colossus's defense and tanking review

★★★★ Novice

A Colossus is portrayed as having heavy defense and survivability yet they don't have the tools for it. For starters a Colussus should have very high health, an overshield and the physical shield. That's 3 layers of defense as any true tank should. Second it's aggro ability is weak I have stood in front of bosses and mobs using battle cry without so much as them turning their heads on several occasions. Even if the battle cry did work properly the Colussus doesn't have the proper tools to survive an onslaught or escape it for that matter. I also think the Colossus should have a singular taunt and a group taunt.

Message 1 of 5 (463 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

It should be a continuous taunt around you for 10 seconds, not just in a particular direction. Like an aura, and it should buff your shield for the duration. Id love to play as a primer tank and left my teamates do all the damage while I keep it off them. Just is poorly optimized right now.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (276 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
The Taunt should come with a 50% damage shield for 10sec just for the Colossus only. That way you can survive while everyone aggro's on you.
An overshield would allow the Colossus to not get hit with every status effect.
Message 2 of 5 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It should be a continuous taunt around you for 10 seconds, not just in a particular direction. Like an aura, and it should buff your shield for the duration. Id love to play as a primer tank and left my teamates do all the damage while I keep it off them. Just is poorly optimized right now.

Message 3 of 5 (277 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Once they add in MW taunt and shield pulse we will have cool stuff
Message 4 of 5 (148 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also, Vassa’s Arc is the only thing you can use while your shield is up. Disturbing that we’re a tank that has to choose between shield yourself OR shoot back

Message 5 of 5 (52 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help