Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Colossus Ultimate

by RabbidWallaby

Original Post

Colossus Ultimate

★★★★ Novice

Just started playing more of the colossus and the main thing I've noticed so far is the animation for the ultimate is waaay to long. Buy the time you click it, it goes through the animations and you are actually able to fire, the things you were aiming at are usually wiped out by the rest of the team already so you have a wasted ultimate.

Message 1 of 6 (335 Views)

Re: Colossus Ultimate

★★★★ Apprentice

Yup. The projectile is also very slow as well.

They need to speed up both.

Message 2 of 6 (283 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agreed. Would also be nice if there wasn't a hidden 4 second cooldown between using our support and then our ultimate. 

Message 3 of 6 (268 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I played the Colossus most of the wknd (Storm Main but notice there are too many storms and not enough Col/Rng).

Agreed on all points above...it fires too slow and why is there a timer ring? If they want us to fire it fast get rid of of all the animations and delays...I'll admit I'm not overly familiar with it since I main a Storm but man, I tend to miss that third shot when lining stuff up, especially when fighting the Monitor. 

Message 4 of 6 (261 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think the ultimate times out too quickly as well.

It's not easy to see what you're shooting at sometimes, thanks to all the on screen clutter and animations.

By the time I see my target and line it up, the ultimate is done.  That sux.

Also... why the hell can you cancel your ultimate so easily?  I can't count the number of times I accidentally managed to cancel it and lose it all together.

Message 5 of 6 (183 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Especially once you leave your ultimate, it takes so long to be able to move or bring up your shield.

Message 6 of 6 (168 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help