Player Career Mode

by JamieBC99

Original Post

Player Career Mode

★★★ Newbie

After recently to try and play player career mode, I was left flabbergasted after this game they refer to as the world game simply couldn’t put me in the right position. No matter what I do or what position I set my player, it just converts me to RWB. I even went to the length of starting a brand new career mode despite almost being Messi. This left me in distress as all my friends were strikers and were bullying me because I couldn’t be like them. I was even referred to as words which are too harsh to repeat. I’ve got nothing against a RWB, I am a RWB in pro clubs (I play for Rutti Gutti you have probably heard of us) but the fact is it is unacceptable. As someone who has played fifa for many years now, I would like to keep playing the game but I will not be hesitant to take my business elsewhere if the issue continues.

Message 1 of 2 (442 Views)

Re: Player Career Mode

★★ Guide
@JamieBC99 When you start a new player, your initial skill tree choices can impact which position you are assigned to play in the first few games where you are a substitute. Team formations also affect where you are assigned. Once you are a regular, you may not be assigned to your chosen position becasue your skills are a better mix than teammates. For a striker, you want shooting and dribbling.
For specific help, which league, team and position are you starting with?
Message 2 of 2 (335 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help