Re: unexpected script error

by saurajyoti

Original Post

Accepted Solution

unexpected script error

★★★ Newbie

on the game launch I get this error (unexpected script error restart is required then it disconnect me from the game , I tried three different browsers (chrome/mozilla/explorer) but I end up with same error.

I've been trying to log into the game for over than 8 hours but all in vain.

I reinstalled all my browsers , cleared all cookies and browsing history, removed all installed scripts and even restored my system to an earlier point but I'm getting same problem

Note: I'm on server 25 however I tried server 26 it is working perfectly

need some help please 

Message 1 of 8 (2,596 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@wolverence1 If you are seeing the 'Unexpected script error' message then you will need to ensure that windows is up to date. Can you try the game on a different browser to see if it occurs there also?

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (2,548 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

You are not alone friend. I am also facing the same issue. I was able to manage as it was occasional. Few days back I purchased some TA funds to have an aggressive game. Now the script error is not letting me even see the game. I removed all extensions from Chrome, tried multiple browsers. EA need to seriously think on the way they are running the servers. Not many people are playing this game anymore, many have left out of boredom / frustration. Players like me are still paying. But, will leave this game forever if EA do not do something on the repeated issues.

Message 2 of 8 (2,465 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem, unable to log for 12 hours & keep getting script error message, i can collect packages & upgrade resources & buildings, but that's it

Can't attack or access open world map, still waiting 

Message 3 of 8 (2,427 Views)

Community Manager

@wolverence1 If you are seeing the 'Unexpected script error' message then you will need to ensure that windows is up to date. Can you try the game on a different browser to see if it occurs there also?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (2,549 Views)

Envision Team

Hey@saurajyoti,

Hey @Sobhi_79,

which worlds are you playing on?

Normally if you have those errors it comes from outdated cache or user-scripts not working. You should log out of the game, clear cache and cookies and also deactivate user scripts. After that login again.

Message 5 of 8 (2,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI, thank you replying. I have tried all possibilities. Clear cache, removed all scripts in browser, log out of game, un-install and re-install browser. Reboot of computer. Basically, Googled and followed the instructions before posting here. I am no longer facing this issue now. But when I use TA fund the clocks keep running regardless of my ability to login to the game. That is the painful part. I am presently playing in World 6, 85, 104 and 106.

Regards,

SJ

Message 6 of 8 (2,376 Views)

Envision Team

Hey @saurajyoti,

at least one of your issues is solved. For the payment issue you would need to contact the origin payment support. Only they have access to the necessary data and tools

Message 7 of 8 (2,354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI, it's OK. Issue was never with the payment but with the script error. Things are working fine now. 

Regards,

SJ

Message 8 of 8 (2,345 Views)