transfer

by davemoon4

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

transfer

★★ Newbie

hi how do i transfer crededs from one bass to anther thanks dave.

Message 1 of 3 (502 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: transfer

Community Manager (retired)

As far as I know, only Tiberium and Crystal can be transferred between bases. Credits and research points are already shared between bases.

Use the button on the top right of the screenshot attached to transfer Tiberium or Crystal. You will first have to select the resource to be transferred, then the base to take it from (click on its name).

You can then select the amount or percentage of that resource to be transferred, and then proceed with the transfer. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (521 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

As far as I know, only Tiberium and Crystal can be transferred between bases. Credits and research points are already shared between bases.

Use the button on the top right of the screenshot attached to transfer Tiberium or Crystal. You will first have to select the resource to be transferred, then the base to take it from (click on its name).

You can then select the amount or percentage of that resource to be transferred, and then proceed with the transfer. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 3 (522 Views)

★ Apprentice

Make sure that you are in the base that needs the extra Tiberium/Crystal before transferring.

The only "resource" that can't be transferred (and you don't get much of from attacking bases) is power, this is why most players that do a lot of attacking bases have more power generators than other types of resource buildings.

Message 3 of 3 (495 Views)