problem trying to login

by daneldan

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

problem trying to login

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i just can't login, say me "Sorry, we were not able to find a user with that username and password." and when i reset the password from play4free.com page tell me this "We are experiencing trouble resetting your password. Please try again later." i have like 3 hours trying to play the game and i can't my account for cnc TA  is [removed for security reasons]

Message 1 of 3 (1,008 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: problem trying to login

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

It seems that you are using an email address is probably close to the one you are using right now on the HQ, without being the same.

Try logging in the game using that alternative email address and it should work. Confusedmileyhappy:

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (1,106 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

maybe someone hacked my account? ...

and Sorry for my english, please answer

Message 2 of 3 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

It seems that you are using an email address is probably close to the one you are using right now on the HQ, without being the same.

Try logging in the game using that alternative email address and it should work. Confusedmileyhappy:

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 3 of 3 (1,107 Views)