no simulation or attack possible

by suelzkotelett

Original Post

no simulation or attack possible

★★ Newbie

In Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances no simulation or attack is possible from a certain off base.

This happens on the server Tiberium 12.

attack from base at tiberium 12 coords: [coords]658:522[/coords] on camp at [coords]656:519[/coords] does NOT work

simulation an attack buttons are red: http://prntscr.com/cm5e6d

when i click the simulate button the progress indicator freezes and the simulation button is greyed out.

clicking attack does not result in an attack.

Even worse, the same things happens when I want to do PVP against base [coords]662:513[/coords].

The main base has no such problems. The off base which has the problems is fully repaired, has a fully repaired command center, fully repaired off units and does have alliance bonusses and clearance to do PVP attacks.

Since tib12 is at war bugs like these start making decisive differences in the outcome of PVP encounters.

Another team mate had the same problem.

Message 1 of 2 (480 Views)

Re: no simulation or attack possible

★★★ Newbie

I play on the Tiberian 13 server. The simulate attack button is nonresponsive, and the attack button doesn't work either, but only for my 2nd base. This has never happened before. I will send a message to my teammates in my alliance and see if it's happening to them as well. This problem started yesterday.

abombdefcom1, Alpha Force, Tiberian 13

Message 2 of 2 (431 Views)