inability to change servers

by frankoo60

Original Post

Re: inability to change servers PROBLEM SOLVED

★★★ Newbie

my query to you now shows" PROBLEM SOLVED ". i see no solution here, and my change server screen is still broken. please help

Message 21 of 56 (2,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, was using google chrome, have tried Internet explorer 11 and Firefox, yet I still can't start a new world as no servers are listed when I try.

Message 22 of 56 (2,912 Views)

★ Novice

same here i tryed to use difrent browser also and nothing.....stuck on same server

Message 23 of 56 (2,888 Views)

Re: TA won't let me change servers

★★★ Newbie

i have the same problem and thats weeks after installing windows 10

Message 24 of 56 (2,799 Views)

Re: inability to change servers

★ Novice

Me too - started about 10 days ago - unable to access 3 Sub -accounts 

Today i cannot Change server or access my 2 main accounts - When click on "Play now" -Just get the Green "welcome back Commander" and then when the green bar crosses the screen it goes back to my personal home page again. 

Message 25 of 56 (2,792 Views)

★ Novice

Tried disable chrome File extensions -Fixed problem for a couple of days on all accs and Sub accs where problem first notied - re-enabled Extensions and problem returned 

-now this fix not working either Hahahahaha

Message 26 of 56 (2,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i cant to open the servers, only open the 9 word....  i need fix it please....

Message 27 of 56 (2,773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't even log in to the game, can't get past the home page. I use chrome. Think it's time to quit. So sad. Seems to me EA don't do anything anymore, just ask you to solve your own problems, they've interfered with C&C Alliances so much they've ruined it.......

Message 28 of 56 (2,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to click on the other worlds, i reach the worlds page, it loads, but the worlds CANNOT be clicked

please solve this problem. started a few days ago.

Message 29 of 56 (2,746 Views)

Re: Tiberium Alliance Server World Change

★★★ Newbie

I can't change servers either. The server I was using (Wraith 5) shows to be there . But, it says it is offline. Does anybody know why or when a server will come back up?

I sent a message to EA and they responded quickly. They said my data was corrupt and I needed to do a virus scan. I do not believe that is right. Especially since I can see the server. Sounds like the problem is with EA.

Message 30 of 56 (2,715 Views)